Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Drum Roll Please!!

     
...and the Winner is.....!!!!!

    I am thrilled to be putting a years worth of these amazing lashes into the hands of a woman who is about to be blown away. These lashes transformed my face! 

     Ladies, thank you all for entering this contest. I wanted every reader of mine to see and know about these lashes. They are amazing! My friend and trusted hair dressed, Melissa, has made it so you can purchase these lashes!!!


Thank you all for entering my contest. I will be having another contest before the end of the year. In the meantime, spoil yourself! 

The Winner is.....
Laura Landry
Please private message me on Facebook with your mailing information.
                                                            Congratulation! 

No comments:

Post a Comment