Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Drum Roll Please....

     Merry Christmas everyone! The best gift I received over the holiday season has been the encouragement from friends, family, and complete strangers. With 2014 approaching I am excited to see New Figure Forward grow and continue to spread the message of embracing our bodies, regardless of pant size! We are beautiful and deserve to feel beautiful!  

      The Spread the Word Contest helped get my message get out and to say thank you, I am giving away luxurious Body Shop products. Pamper yourself, take time for yourself, and most of all love your body!


 New Figure Forward is proud to announce the winner is Shelby Goldberg! Shelby, please inbox me on Facebook your mailing information and I will get your package out to you! 

     Thank you to all who participated. I will host give aways throughout 2014.  With your continued support New Figure Forward is going to grow and reach more amazing women.  



No comments:

Post a Comment