Wednesday, January 15, 2014

They Let My Big Mouth on the Radio!

2014 began with me taking to the radio and spreading my body positive message! 
    
 To listen to the segment CLICK HERE.  

     My dream to be able to share my message on radio airwaves was made possible with the help of the amazing Ricky Cash and Aaron Phillips of Vegas Unwrapped.  These gentleman have helped me get my message out again and I am so thankful to them for the opportunity! 
     
      I am a real person with a real story. I have struggled with my weight and eating disorders since third grade. I struggled with my own self worth.  I struggled and continue to battle with a sugar addiction.  On my journey of life I have learned lessons, but the biggest lesson of all was to love my body. My body is never going to be perfect and guess what...neither is anyone else's!  
   
 During this interview, I am open and honest about what I went through. I am not shy and I use my voice to spread my message about loving our bodies and taking care of our mental and physical health. I also talk about me. Just me. I love ghost towns and everything rustic and vintage. My art has its own Facebook page; Glory Days Photography. I also had the joy of talking about 3 famous women that have inspired me in various aspects of my life. 
     
     I am proud of the growth that New Figure Forward continues to go through during its short time online. Thank you for the support and encouragement from my friends, family, and all of the amazing people I meet through my blog.  

     




No comments:

Post a Comment