Thursday, January 2, 2014

Going LIVE! Details HERE!





TONIGHT I will be on Vegas Unwrapped radio
Tune in from 9-10 PM PST; Click here to listen LIVE! 
     
Aaron and Ricky at Vegas Unwrapped are like family to me. I have known both for years. Ricky knew me during my 125 pound weight loss. He has seen quite a few changes in me over the years.  I am stoked to be joining these gentleman again for a lively discussion.  


My first visit to Vegas Unwrapped.
     2014 is going to be an amazing year for New Figure Forward! This project comes from my heart and I am thankful for the opportunities it has brought me thus far. From my first visit to Vegas Unwrapped Radio, to meeting  Tess Munster, and an online high five from Jes at The Militant Baker, and not to mention the over 750 fans I received in 5 months, 2013 was good to me.  

     Tune in LIVE tonight as we kick off this year with an interview I'm sure will have you smiling. You'll hear that I am a real person who concurred my battle with weight and how I view my body. You'll hear how passionate I am about spreading my message of body positivity. Get to know me better TONIGHT!








No comments:

Post a Comment